- 1 16-ounce Italian bread shell (Boboli)
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow or red tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella or buffalo mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup halved, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped escarole or curly endive
- 1/4 cup shredded Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese (1 ounce)
- 1Top bread shell with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and olives. Drizzle oil over all. Fold a 24×18-inch piece of heavy foil in half lengthwise. Place pizza on foil, turning edges of foil up to edge of pizza.
- 2In a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals around a drip pan for indirect grilling. Test for medium heat above pan. Place pizza on the grill rack over the drip pan. Cover and grill about 8 minutes or until pizza is heated through, topping with escarole the last 2 minutes of grilling. To serve, sprinkle Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper over pizza. Makes 4 servings.