- 2 cups coarsely chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped tomato $
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh basil
- 2 (16-ounce) cans cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- To prepare salad, place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir gently to combine.
- To prepare dressing, combine vinegar and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad, tossing gently to coat.