<img src="https://annabellscooking.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/12252.jpg?w=140" alt=""awesome with coffee width=”305″ height=”238″ border=”0″ />
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1/2 pint red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pint yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in the skillet. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and place in the skillet. Cook to desired doneness. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in the skillet. Return onions to skillet, and stir in tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Cook and stir about 3 minutes, until tomatoes are tender. Mix in balsamic vinegar, and season with salt and pepper. Top chops with the onion and tomato mixture, and sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.