When its pizza night at out house we know what to do….we pour our glass of Merlot….after we make sure the Merlot is perfect then we make our pizza…I buy pizza pie shells or plain pizzas and add my toppings…
Kale or spinach
Place all ingredients on the pizza crust….place in pre heated oven at 400* until it is ready for the table or about 20 minutes….have another glass of Merlot while you wait and then serve….
Try Amazon Home Services
1/2 cup oat bran
1 cup wheat bran
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 orange, juiced and zested
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
2.Combine the oat bran and wheat bran in a large bowl. Stir in sour cream and milk. Allow mixture to stand for 10 minutes. Combine flour, baking powder,baking soda, brown sugar, and salt in a separate bowl. Gently stir blueberries into the flour mixture, carefully coating all the blueberries with flour. Stir vegetable oil, orange juice and zest, egg, and vanilla extract into the bran mixture. Combine flour mixture with the wet ingredients until just blended. Drop batter into lined muffin cups.
3.Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE’S FREE or KNUDSEN FREE Fat Free Cottage Cheese
1 env. (0.7 oz.) GOOD SEASONS Italian Dressing Mix
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese,
20 jumbo pasta shells (for stuffing), cooked, cooled
1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
HEAT oven to 400°F.COMBINE first 5 ingredients. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella; spoon into shells.
SPREAD half the sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish. Place shells in dish; top with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Cover.
BAKE 40 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 30 min.
Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
SERVES 12 TO 16
This luxurious treat has a brownie crust, a creamy filling and two ganache toppings. For a dairy-free version, make Dairy-Free Chocolate Cheesecake with dairy-free variations of Brownie Crust and chocolate ganache toppings.
10 ounces good-quality dark chocolate
2 ounces unsweetened baker’s chocolate
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sugar
4 eggs + 1 yolk, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup heavy cream
1 chocolate brownie crust, prebaked (below
– Dark Chocolate Ganache
– Milk Chocolate Ganache
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. Break both types of chocolate into pieces and melt over hot water or in the microwave. Set aside.
3. Beat the cream cheese until fluffy, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add sugar and continue beating for a few minutes. Add eggs one at a time, beating until incorporated, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl. Beat in the vanilla. Mix in the cream. Slowly stir in melted chocolate until ingredients are combined.
4. Pour filling into cooled prebaked crust.
5. Place cheesecake in preheated oven and bake on middle rack for 2 hours or until sides feel firm and the center is soft like baked custard. Begin checking after 90 minutes. Internal temperature should be 150 degrees.
6. Turn oven off. Leave cheesecake in oven with door propped open for about an hour.
7. When cool, top with milk chocolate ganache. Then top with dark chocolate ganache.
Each slice contains 614 calories, 36g total fat, 21g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 140mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 8g protein.
Nothing better to sit down at the table with to eat than a bowl of beans cooked down to a thick soup….The only thing missing was my slice of homemade cornbread and a glass of that good ole sweet tea, but my food program doesn’t allow me to have all of the good stuff so I chose the bowl of beans and boy were they goooood….
Put all of the ingredients in the crockpot with the seasoning and water….turn on high and cook for about 6 hours and corn bread is optional…..enjoy!!!